The Naked CBF125 is a true gem. One look is all it takes to know it is destined to become a standard in its class. One ride, and you will never look back. Because as well as being reliable; as well as offering comfort and convenience in an attractive package that won’t break the bank, the CBF125 is simply a very desirable motorbike. Whether it’s your first motorbike or your first Honda, it will open the door to a new world of freedom, pride and satisfaction. And whether or not it leads to bigger challenges and dreams, it’s very unlikely that you will ever let this one go. Welcome to the world of Honda!
Styling Features :
Performance Features :
- Compact yet full-featured, sports-inspired styling drawn from from Honda’s larger-displacement Naked and semi-faired motorcycles.
- Front end smoothly integrates an attractive half-cowl with a small, tinted windscreen that offers the comfort of wind protection at higher speeds.
- Raised handlebars and bridge have a classic Naked appeal and contribute to a comfortable upright riding position that allows a reassuringly clear view of surrounding traffic.
- Clear, easy to read instrument panel features a large speedometer and indicator lights, and a highly practical fuel gauge.
- Instrument panel is set in a sporty carbon fibre-inspired background pattern that gives it a clean, functional appeal.
- Large, brilliant multi-reflector headlights offer brilliant visibility and feature a unique design that accentuates the CBF125’s dynamic profile.
- Compact fuel tank complements the sleek, muscular lines and features a Wing graphic that gives it an assertively sporty presence and declares the quality of its heritage.
- Neat rear profile is sharply aerodynamic and features a specially designed tail-light and indicator array that’s unique to this motorcycle.
- Wedge-shaped tail-light and bright clear lens indicators with amber bulb indicators offer high visibility as well as eye-catching style.
- Specially conceived 17" Mat Axis Grey Metallic alloy wheels feature an elegant swept 6-spoke pattern that amplifies the CBF125’s ‘real motorcycle’ appeal, and have the practical advantages of being both robust and easy to clean.
- Front wheel contour is accentuated by a sporty two-tone silver and black fender.
- Unique rear hugger offers additional protection for the swingarm.
- Attractively sporty-looking split seat offers a feeling of tailor-made comfort to riders and passengers of all proportions.
- 792mm seat height provides easy reach to the ground, even for younger or shorter riders, and creates a relaxed and confident ride feel.
- Comfortable passenger seat is complemented by a sleek grab rail and folding aluminium footpegs.
- Air vents on side of seat accentuate the aerodynamic look as well as directing air flow to prevent heat building up on longer trips.
- Fuel-injected, single-cylinder air-cooled engine delivers sensational and 125cc Naked class-leading power (8.3kW) and torque (11Nm).
- Compact engine configuration features a high lift cam for lighter weight.
- Fuel-injection system’s long intake and connecting pipes provide an optimal airflow that contributes to quick pickup speed and fast acceleration away from the lights and ahead of city traffic.
- Multi-map CDI system ensures power delivery is strong, linear and easy to manage throughout the performance range.
- Easy-operation 5-gear shift lever gives light, smooth, easy and confidence-building control of the impressive power on tap.
- Convenient push-button electric starter provides easy, reliable starting in all weathers.
- Fuel-injected engine delivers well over 600km on one 13L tank.*
- Fuel-injection system integrates Honda’s oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system, reducing exhaust emissions to well below the standards set by EURO-3 regulations while still maintaining the engine’s exhilarating performance.
*Honda figures obtained in test conditions