Totally redesigned to appeal to an even wider range of rider tastes and riding styles, the new CBF600 charges to the front of the mid-displacement Naked class with a compact and powerful new CBR600RR based engine, an advanced new cast aluminium frame and lighter, more attractive styling that is certain to win fast new friends on every road it travels.
Also featuring lighter weight, stronger performance with lower emissions and crisp, sporty handling, the all-new CBF600 gives riders new and old an invigorating new way to experience the limitless joys of motorcycle riding.
- Stronger seat rail for mounting of panniers and top box
- New smoother, narrower seat design
- New dogleg clutch and brake levers
- Larger 20-litre fuel tank capacity
- New gravity die-cast aluminium Mono-Backbone frame
- Dual-chamber HMAS damper with seven-step adjustable spring preload
- Shorter transmission gear ratios for quicker acceleration
- Lighter, more compact new fuel-injected 600cc engine tuned for smoother performance and stronger torque and acceleration
- New 46mm longer swingarm enhances high-speed control
- New lighter-weight 6-point floating front disc brake rotors
- New adjustable front fork preload
- New design meters feature new fuel gauge and indicators