Proudly cosmopolitan and styled for the business of urban transit, the distinctive S-Wing combines comfort, convenience and urban élan in an executive class scooter that refuses to blend in. With its distinctive front cowl design deflecting the wind, the S-Wing lets you cruise the avenues in blissful comfort. Its clean, quiet and powerful engine carries you across town in a flash, yet with minimised emissions that are easy on the environment. Even the S-Wing's stopping power is tops in its class with combined disc brakes providing an ideal balance of control. Under its supple seat, a spacious compartment carries all your daily necessities, and even a briefcase, while its sleek rear carrier mounts an optional top box with a single clip-on manoeuvre.
Performance, style and clean, quiet good manners. Perhaps now is the time to explore new ways of doing business - aboard the sleekly attractive S-Wing.
- Broad, aerodynamic front cowl with tall, integrated windscreen provides excellent protection against the wind and elements.
- Large dual multi-reflector headlights with integrated indicators and position lights ensure superb visibility night and day.
- Comfortably contoured stepped seat with low 775mm seat height offers an ideal balance of rider eye level and long-term riding ease.
- Large, easy-access compartment under locking seat provides ample carrying capacity with room for a briefcase, a full-face helmet or other travelling necessities.
- Moulded resin carrier rack integrates passenger grab rails and quick-attach mount for a specially designed 35-litre top box.
- Liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 125cc engine delivers strong performance, quick acceleration and lowest emissions in its class.
- Large-diameter 240mm front and 220mm rear Combined disc brakes provide Standard version with smoothly responsive stopping ease.