Dynamic new Adventure Sports styling really sets the pace for the XL700V Transalp. Powered by a fuel-injected V-twin engine that carries it down the road with impressive power and confident cruising speed, the new Transalp reasserts its position as Europe's most versatile midsized motorcycle.
Its cutting-edge style, strong, satisfying performance and always inviting sense of adventure make every ride a great escape and a time to remember. The Transalp encourages you to break down barriers to riding enjoyment and seek out all the fun that lies just over the next horizon.
- Wide-coverage handlebar mounted knuckle guards
- New aggressive, more compact Adventure Sports bodywork design
- Slimmer, more contoured seat for easier reach to ground
- Sleekly designed resin rear carrier integrates pillion hand grips
- Progressive Pro-Link rear suspension
- 130/80-17 radial rear tyre mounted on lightweight black-anodised aluminium wheel rims
- Catalyser chamber located below swingarm pivot for low centre-of-gravity
- 680cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 8-valve V-twin engine delivers smooth, strong performance
- Combined-ABS brakes with 3-piston calipers
- New smaller 19" front tyre mounted on lightweight black-anodised wire-spoke wheels
- Dual front disc brakes with dual-piston callipers and drilled rotors
- Long-travel 41mm hydraulic leading-axle front fork